Thailand has emerged as one of the world’s most popular destination among expats. Although, the reasons are many; Thailand’s real estate is one of the prime reasons for the influx of these expats. But before we look at a few of the facts about the real estate sector in Thailand; we need to take a look at some quick facts about Thailand (You can also take a look at the awesome infographic we have created here).
• Thailand is a country with a population of around 67.01 million people.
• Bangkok and Chang Mai are the most popular city for expats in the country.
• The official language is Thai.
• Agriculture, forestry, fishing tourism and manufacturing are the main industries in Thailand.
The people who come to Thailand to call it their second home often find the picturesque beaches and the food quite tempting, which is why it’s one of the world’s favorite tourist destinations as well. However, since we are talking about expats, they need a place to stay and won’t be leaving the country anytime soon. Let’s look at some of the most in-demand types of rental properties they find most alluring.
Infographic by DDProperty. Used with permission
Latest posts by Sascha Funk (see all)
- 15 best Fun Sports Activities in Thailand - August 9, 2018
- Thailand’s patriarchy – how and why sex offenders get away with it - August 5, 2018
- Thailand’s SOTUS problem - August 4, 2018