MIT Global Startup Workshop
March 26–28,2018 I Ba ngkok, Thaila nd
Dream big.Dream tech. – Tools for innovation driven entrepreneurship
The MIT Global Startup Workshop is proud to invite students, faculty, entrepreneurs, investors, and government officials to participate in the 21st annual Global Startup Workshop (MIT GSW 2018) from March 26–28,2018 at the Centara Grand at CentralWorld, Bangkok, and Sasin School of Management.
MIT GSW 2018 will feature
- 10 pa nel disc ussions featur ing MIT faculty a nd regional tech entrepreneurs
- 10 hands-on wor kshops led by MIT innovation a nd entrepreneurship experts
- 5 key notes addresses by regional a nd international business leaders
- 3 competitions
- 2 networking session
In addition, emerging startups are invited to apply for t he MIT GSW Elevator Pitch Competition (EPC), Business Plan Competition (BPC}, a nd Startup Showcase.
Competition finalists will receive one–on–one mentorship from MIT and loca l ex perts,
and have a chance to win $10,000 USD in cash prizes and more. In addition, BPC winner and runner-up will be matched with an MIT student a nd direct ly accepted to the final round of the prestigious MIT $100K Compet it ion dur ing t he month of May.
To register for the conference and apply to the competitions, visit our website at:
For questions, please contact: gsw–email@example.com
Latest posts by Sascha Funk (see all)
- Latest News: Thailand to save the environment one plastic bag at a time. - April 22, 2018
- 9 ways how Thailand helped to improve my mindfulness - April 21, 2018
- Punrith Muay Thai Gym [review] - April 16, 2018