Being in Digital Marketing I’m kind of excited about this announcement. CLickZ Live comes to Bangkok! You might not have heard of ClickZ itself since it’s still quite a new name. However before ClickZ became ClickZ it was widely known as SES Conference & Expo. And that’s quite a household name in the Digital Marketing space, isn’t it?
So when will it take place?
- November 11: trainings, workshops – woohoo! Cool idea! (should I mention that I was involved in the planning process? :p)
- November 12: conference
Who will be there?
- lots of cool people!
- Speakers from Philips, Sanook, SAP, Cisco, Ebay, ….
- me as MC ;-)
Where will it be?
Where can I get tickets?
Why do I announce that?
No, I don’t get any commission. Maybe I have to negotiate that. As I already hinted however I have been a bit involved in the planning. When ClickZ had the idea to expand to Bangkok they reached out to me (and other cool people :P) in order to feedback and come up with ideas and concepts for interesting talks / workshops. Since I haven’t seen any (!) real good conference here in Thailand ever since arriving, especially in the Digital Marketing sector, I hope ClickZ is going to change that. The line-up looks like it can compete to those in the States or Europe – now it’s up to the speakers to live up to those expectations. Oh and the MC of course…
So will you go? If yes, what are you looking forward to see/hear? If not what keeps you away?
Latest posts by Sascha Funk (see all)
- Latest News: Thailand to save the environment one plastic bag at a time. - April 22, 2018
- 9 ways how Thailand helped to improve my mindfulness - April 21, 2018
- Punrith Muay Thai Gym [review] - April 16, 2018